Services – Ceramic Coating
What is Ceramic Coating?
Ceramic coating is a high performance coating used to create a thermal barrier. It is primarily used for exhaust headers, manifolds, engine parts and other parts exposed to high heat environments. Ceramic coatings are designed for both metal and non-metal substrates, including metals, plastics, polymers and wood.
CrossLinc uses only Cerakote Ceramic Coatings, the industry’s leading provider of ceramic coatings. Cerakote has been proven to outperform all other high temperature paints on the market today. Numerous color options, ceramic finishes and unique applications are available.
- Withstands extreme temperatures (1200°) without discoloring
- Provides superior protection against corrosive environments and thermal shock
- Increases engine performance due to thermal protection
- Lowers overall engine compartment temperature
- Increases durability and longevity of components
- Decreases the cooling time
- Available in a variety of finishes and colors
See our Ceramic FAQ for more commonly asked questions.